9 January 2014

Today, my daughter and I decided, it is time to replace those old cushion covers in my sewing corner.  After turning her request of pink covers down, we came up with a nice colour combination which goes well with the red blinds.  That will keep me comfortable while being creative :-)

Meine Tochter und ich entschieden heute das es an der Zeit ist die strubbeligen Kissen meiner Handarbeitsecke endlich einmal auszutauschen.  Rosa?! - wurde abgelehnt und es entstanden zwei, doch recht nette, Kombinationen die gut zum roten Rollo passen.  Nun kann ich mich bequem anlehnen und stricken :-)

 
I only recently discovered RUMS and this will be a first for me!  On the other hand, the occasions I make something for my benefit are very rare....  To see what the other creative minds (and hands) came up with, please check it out here

RUMS habe ich erst kürzlich entdeckt und da es gerade Donnerstag ist, stelle ich meine zwei Schönheiten zu den anderen tollen Dingen.


No comments:

Post a Comment